Information Forum Meet Up 2020

9Which event would be your preference for a forum meet?

• Abingdon Summer Fireworks Festival, early August

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Festival of Fireworks, Catton Hall, Sat 5th September

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Firework Champions, Ragley Hall, Sat 12th September

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Firework Champions, Stanford Hall, Sat 1st August

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I want to come but none of these are suitable

• Blackpool World Championships

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Southport BMFC

• Total voters
So as promised after some interest the other day, i've had a look at how we could do a meet up in a different way, by going as a forum to one of the organised firework festivals. I've selected 4 events I think would work, of which we have dates already for 3. There's the Abingdon summer fireworks festival in Oxfordshire, Ragley Hall firework champions just south of Birmingham, Stanford hall firework champions near Rugby/M1 J19, and Jubilee's Festival of Fireworks just north of Birmingham. I've started a poll above, so i'd be grateful if people could reply with their preference so I can concentrate on that 1 option :) dates of each event are included above, except Abingdon, which was held on the first weekend of August this year. I've set it to allow up to 3 options, but if you can only attend 1 then just vote for 1 :)

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
I quite liked the idea of meeting in Blackpool for the fireworks in September...it's an ideal place to have a meet up and watch the pyro on a Friday night and we'd be able to enjoy all that a weekend in Blackpool brings (y)
Blackpool would be great for me as I only live in East Lancashire, and can come across on the train, and I'd book a cheap b&b for the weekend we do it.

If it was Blackpool then we'd have to meet up somewhere and have a meal and or a drink earlier on in the day then stake out a suitable spot early in the evening to view the display before it starts ;)

Blackpool would be great for me as I only live in East Lancashire, and can come across on the train, and I'd book a cheap b&b for the weekend we do it.

If it was Blackpool then we'd have to meet up somewhere and have a meal and or a drink earlier on in the day then stake out a suitable spot early in the evening to view the display before it starts ;)
I’d be happy to do the same Anthony, i’d probably go for a long weekend with my wife. I just think it would be an ideal scenario for us all to meet up and as you say, have a meal and a few drinks before watching the pyro then take it from there (y)

We can do more than one meet, I'd be happy to come to Blackpool (or Southport BMFC) for a weekend assuming I could take it off work. Obviously it's a rather large country so it's fair that people based further north can't make it down to Birmingham and vice versa :) I'll add Blackpool and BMFC to the poll options