Fireworks you have fired/tested tonight

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
I joined my neighbour today he was going through the imperial box , I fired the Venus selection box nice little box great effects and perfect if u have little kids,3 of the standard traffic cone fountain good fountains but didn't go up as high as the last pack I fired, 5 skyraider rockets very loud and huge breaks, 2 Dum bum rockets loud and decent break, Celtic 6 pack do my goodness so much power for such small cakes huge bursts and loud beautiful effects on these and finally we let off a twin pack of the supernovas (strobe effect twin pack) these went very high & burst with a huge bang though I wasn't really impressed with them as the strobe was almost non existent I preferred the Hallmark boss & king and the Celtic Super rocks . All in all a great evening of some great pyro :)

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Oct 19, 2012
Harrow
So fired the Standard Fireworks Platinum Selection box this evening and 1 Sky Hunters rocket the box was ok the Roman candles were very bad , fountains were ok but a bit short lived most of the cakes were of the low noise type and very pretty effects 4 cakes were large round 11 shot variety and were extremely loud and some lovely colours and effects they felt like 1.3g which was a bonus, my neighbour had 3 War Hawks which were excellent as always. No more pyro till NYE now roll on the 31st :)

Did anyone do any pyro this evening

markchambers99

Peasant
Nov 3, 2015
Stanley, Co. Durham
So fired the Standard Fireworks Platinum Selection box this evening and 1 Sky Hunters rocket the box was ok the Roman candles were very bad , fountains were ok but a bit short lived most of the cakes were of the low noise type and very pretty effects 4 cakes were large round 11 shot variety and were extremely loud and some lovely colours and effects they felt like 1.3g which was a bonus, my neighbour had 3 War Hawks which were excellent as always. No more pyro till NYE now roll on the 31st :)

Did anyone do any pyro this evening
Sounds like you had a good evening. The party box is a must for me now. First time I have bought and I could not fault it.

Had a scary moment when one of the barrages from air strike wasn't secured properly and it managed to jump on its side somehow and fired at us. Haven't ran so fast in a while.

Due to the health issues going on in the family, and my 2 youngest are going through the autism journey, we didn't get the whole lot fired. Got half the party box and half of air strike left which I am pondering on keeping until NYE.

Was also pleasantly surprised with TNTs ready steady go box and also their Pinky Blinder fountain which was well worth a fiver.

Looking to purchase another Party box for NYE, however we only have The Range for Bright Star to purchase locally, and they didn't have much last NYE, otherwise it will be JTF I have to go to - what is the Guy Fawkes equivalent of the Party box?

Evilzed

Noble the 1st
Oct 15, 2018
Birmingham
Yup ive not heard a bang since sunday. Its pretty quiet on the forum too.

I dont usually fire on new years well im not usually in uk but i do have a lot left over. If i do get my remote system ill just set them up and fire something. Why not?