Firework Stash Pictures 2019

My pickups so far for this season:
1x pack of fireball rockets (bad boy) £10
1x pack of sky hunters £10
2x packs of megaton bombs (badboy) £10 (bogof)
Starting early so have more for my display
Celtic cakes are from chorlton fireworks that were left over from last year as well as the 4 space hawks. All the new pickups are from boom fireworks in Manchester

Last edited by a moderator:
My pickups so far for this season:
1x pack of fireball rockets (bad boy) £10
1x pack of sky hunters £10
2x packs of megaton bombs (badboy) £10 (bogof)
Starting early so have more for my display
Celtic cakes are from chorlton fireworks that were left over from last year as well as the 4 space hawks. All the new pickups are from boom fireworks in Manchester
Good going, Happy Shephard & Ding Dong are the best Celtic cakes of that size imho they outperform their size. Not fired any bad boy although I have some of their BS bangers stashed away somewhere. What are the hawk variants?

Good going, Happy Shephard & Ding Dong are the best Celtic cakes of that size imho they outperform their size. Not fired any bad boy although I have some of their BS bangers stashed away somewhere. What are the hawk variants?
They are called sky hawks by firework Kings, they are currently £10 a Pack at boom fireworks in Manchester. I also have the space hawks which I got for £15 a Pack last year.

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
They are called sky hawks by firework Kings, they are currently £10 a Pack at boom fireworks in Manchester. I also have the space hawks which I got for £15 a Pack last year.
The Firework King Sky Hawk's are the best hawk variant I have personally fired. I also had the Bright Star original War Hawks and Hallmark Sky Hunters last year which were both inferior in performance.

The Firework King Sky Hawk's are the best hawk variant I have personally fired. I also had the Bright Star original War Hawks and Hallmark Sky Hunters last year which were both inferior in performance.
I've heard that Evolution Fireworks have a hawk variant that are pretty decent. They are meant to be better than sky hunters which are the best variant I've seen, haven't seen any firework king gear personally though.

Vladster

Esquire the 4th
I've never fired the Sky Hawk before but i did let off a pack of Hallmark's Sky Hunters & Pyro King's Sky Storm's last year and i thought the latter performed slightly better if i'm being honest, they certainly climbed a lot higher than the War/Air Hawk that's for sure (y)