Firework Stash Pictures 2019

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
I have also made an early start and could not resist purchasing some Funke items which are newly imported this year. The brand have some really unique effects and very vivid colours. Fermata 25B has a 30mm bore and ends with a volley of 5 titanium salutes. Glimmer has the maximum legal NEC weight for a single cake at 1000g and the Kometen Schauer rockets have unique comet like effects to their launch tails.

Funke03.jpg
Funke07.jpg
Funke05.jpg
Funke06.jpg

This is the beginning of my 2019 Stash, picked up the following:

Breakboo - Klasek
Bubble Man - Klasek
Pyroshow Fountains - Klasek
GoGo Dancer Fountain - Jorge
Mish Mash - Celtic
Smash That Compound - Celtic
Screaming UFO's - Klasek
IL77 - Imperial Lotus
IL92 - Imperal Lotus
6no 30mm 19 shot cakes - Sovereign
Power Phase 2 - Sovereign

20190812_165221.jpg

If anyone is interested, I can do a quick unboxing video of the above with descriptions of each item. Little fun fact regarding the Smash That Compound, it is 1.3g with over 1800g of powder and is classified as 8m F2... on the inside there was a leaflet which Celtic state spectators should be 50m away. Anyways, got this real cheap at £65 from Glen at Let's Party and got told he'd given it cheaper than what he gets them in at, but had already told me that price so kept his word.

Last edited:
Very nice mate, the sovereign stuff is great, very underrated :)
Very Powerful, shame that the packaging and most videos are dreadful. The best videos are the ones by Rotherham Fireworks and the above 19 shotters look great, Bombard Battery is essentially a more powerful Ding Dong and Silver Glitter Willow is reminiscent of Crown 500 by Zeus as each lift twinkles on it's way up in the air. Few of them below

Last edited:

Breakboo - Klasek
Bubble Man - Klasek
Mish Mash - Celtic
Screaming UFO's - Klasek
IL77 - Imperial Lotus
IL92 - Imperal Lotus

View attachment 6959
If anyone is interested, I can do a quick unboxing video of the above with descriptions of each item. Little fun fact regarding the Smash That Compound, it is 1.3g with over 1800g of powder and is classified as 8m F2... on the inside there was a leaflet which Celtic state spectators should be 50m away. Anyways, got this real cheap at £65 from Glen at Let's Party and got told he'd given it cheaper than what he gets them in at, but had already told me that price so kept his word.
Defo would like an unboxing vid

The only online order I'm doing is from galactic fireworks this year then some supermarket bits and some from a local shop what would be the bes final price for a display of around £200 -250 from galactic

Very Powerful, shame that the packaging and most videos are dreadful. The best videos are the ones by Rotherham Fireworks and the above 19 shotters look great, Bombard Battery is essentially a more powerful Ding Dong and Silver Glitter Willow is reminiscent of Crown 500 by Zeus as each lift twinkles on it's way up in the air. Few of them below

Silver Glitter and Flash Light are both stunning, see what you mean with SGs resemblance to the crown 500!

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd

Breakboo - Klasek
Bubble Man - Klasek
Mish Mash - Celtic
Screaming UFO's - Klasek
IL77 - Imperial Lotus
IL92 - Imperal Lotus

View attachment 6959
Come on Joe do you really need to ask us if we want an unboxing vid? I thought you new us better then that on here :p;)