Firework purchases 2020

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Bumble89

Peasant
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham (solihull)
Hi peeps

well I have made another stash order today from fireworks shop.uk, getting delivered on Sunday so I will be posting up pics then ,all rockets again because I have a thing for them lately lol, this is quite a stash this time round , due to not knowing whats going to go on with fireworks etc because of Covid 19, so I quickly got a order in , my budget this year was £500 but I have gone over that now lol , and it’s only May , looks like another order will happen later on in the year all being well . Pics will follow on Sunday guys.

Bumble89

Peasant
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham (solihull)
Well got my stash delivery Again today ,well chuffed with them ,

5 - Celtic The Rocks rockets
2 - Solar flares rockets
2 - sky hunters rockets
1 - klasek signature rockets
2 - primed sky raiders rockets
2 - Celtic insanity rockets ( 5 packs in total with previous stash )
1 - sky hawks rockets ( 2 packs in total with previous stash )
3 - Celtic vadar rockets ( 4 packs in total with previous stash

happy with this stash I am now ,everyone calling me rocket man lol ,
got over 20 packs of rockets now , stash coming on along very well I think

Attachments

Bumble89

Peasant
Oct 28, 2019
Birmingham (solihull)
The Celtic insanity rockets I think are very good for there size I do , I have about 6 packs into total left in my stash,I also have the vadar rockets aswell 4 packs and the rocks 6 packs left , first time I have had Celtic stuff and I must admit there very good .
I hope that everyone is keeping well.

Here's another video from me which showcases part 3 of this years firework stash.

Reactions: Duskyfuse

Duskyfuse

Noble the 3rd
Dec 25, 2018
Birmingham
I agree. As mentioned in my video I don't think that any other rocket of the same proportion and weight can rival Celtic's Insanity rockets.

Reactions: Bumble89

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
I have ordered from Galactic Fireworks on Friday and coming tomorrow apparently this little lot to celebrate the end of my NHS shielding lockdown -

Bright Star Mighty Box Of Fireworks (8m)

Bright Star Galactic Storm 19-Shot Cake Pack of 5 assorted cakes (8m)

Ultra Super Fountain Pack (8m)

Bright Star Tornado Strike Pack of 2x19-Shot Cakes and Colour Star Mine (8m),

Bright Star Wonderful Waterfalls Pack Of 2xFountains (Niagara Falls / Victoria Falls, 8m),

Ultra Roman Candle Pack of 12 10-Shot Roman Candles (8m),

Bright Star Tri-Colour Wheel Pack of 2 Triangle Triple Effect Wheels (8m),

Bright Star Star Busters Pack Of 5 Single Shot Tubes of 5 assorted effects (3xstarburst with fish and 1xcrackling spinner and 1xwhistle to crackling comet),

Bright Star Stealth Command Pack of 5 Single Shot Tubes with 4xstarbursts and crackling comet effect).

I look forward to lighting them! ;)

Had to pick smaller ones and no rockets because they are being fired in a restricted garden.

PS will post pictures as soon as I get them.

Just under £70 altogether for the lot including delivery.

Last edited:

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
Just got a text from UPS, my delivery will come towards the end of the day tomorrow, ah well a day wasted, but it felt pretty cool over North West England today, sat out in my t-shirt, crosshatch bodywarmer and shorts on a foldout chair waiting for something that was scheduled today but was never going to come, better luck tomorrow and in sweltering hot sunshine ☀

Reactions: SilberWirbel