Firework Purchases 2019

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
Nice, will be interesting to see how the selection boxes stack up. my money is on Evolution being the best followed by Skycrafter
Evolution box does look pure quality but the skycrafter seems to be a hidden gem too! looking at galactics video it has some nice peices and colours , but yes definitely looking forward to comparing them :cool:

Maxywell

Peasant the 1st
Started my pyro shopping the other day... ordered the 3 49 shot klasek cakes that everybody was raving about last year, an indian scream and a Celtic beast from the east.Will be getting the rest from af's shop next month.

Has anybody had af black label dominator? Their videos are sometimes a bit questionable although it does look pretty good in the vid but is it worth £130?

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
Started my pyro shopping the other day... ordered the 3 49 shot klasek cakes that everybody was raving about last year, an indian scream and a Celtic beast from the east.Will be getting the rest from af's shop next month.

Has anybody had af black label dominator? Their videos are sometimes a bit questionable although it does look pretty good in the vid but is it worth £130?
I have Klasek's Ghost this year, You can tell that it's a serious piece just from picking it up!

I also have the dominater set but not fired yet