Firework Purchases 2019

I too feel a bit of the pyro blues. Have a fair bit I can still fire though. Had to cut or display a bit short last Friday due to rain. Still have over 20 rockets, a few Zeus candles, shot tubes and a couple of small mines and half a party box to let off. And a few small selection boxes that I got just because :sneaky:

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Is anyone planning fireworks for NYE if so did you save some for it or will you be reordering... I am hoping to pick up some bits from Asda some smaller items & from Lidl if they will be selling for new year's

Is anyone planning fireworks for NYE if so did you save some for it or will you be reordering... I am hoping to pick up some bits from Asda some smaller items & from Lidl if they will be selling for new year's
I always get new stuff for nye but usually just 5 bigger cakes a fountain and a pack of rockets or somthing like that so it doesnt last to long

think i might get another set of Rip & roaring and 2 x angel dust and some celtic pcs if i can track them down.

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
So any season comes to an end it's been a terrific and full of great pyro, the is NYE but then not everyone does pyro at this time I look forward to seeing all the pyro that will go off around here at 12pm :)