Chaplins Superstore Fireworks 2017

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Vladster

Esquire the 5th
Oct 12, 2012
Edinburgh
I reckon they're exactly the same as Epic's Supreme 12 pack....if so, they will probably be made in the same factory with different labels put on :)

Last edited:

exeterpyro

Baronet the1st
Oct 13, 2017
Exeter
Just bought a pack of skycrafter blastoff 1.3g rockets to try out tomorrow night. On face value they look pretty good with the large rockets carrying 40g NEC medium rockets 20g NEC and the small ones at 12g NEC.
Thanks cookwha, very interested to hear your review. Those NEC values seem inline with the extreme machines so very promising... Tomorrow night forecast very windy so if you happen to do them sooner ;)

Reactions: cookwha

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Just bought a pack of skycrafter blastoff 1.3g rockets to try out tomorrow night. On face value they look pretty good with the large rockets carrying 40g NEC medium rockets 20g NEC and the small ones at 12g NEC.
I think i'll be getting some of these next week then if I can, that's a very good NEC indeed for a £15 pack of rockets or whatever they are

cookwha

Peasant the 1st
Sep 23, 2016
plymouth
Thanks cookwha, very interested to hear your review. Those NEC values seem inline with the extreme machines so very promising... Tomorrow night forecast very windy so if you happen to do them sooner ;)
No chance I'm afraid I was duty yesterday so the Mrs picked them up for me and come home today to find awful rocket conditions. Hope it dies off enough tomorrow to give them a go. I've picked one large and one medium. I have high hopes for them

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I'm hoping to get a pack of these tomorrow if they have some in Taunton, they do look very good. Or do I have enough rockets, hmmm...

cookwha

Peasant the 1st
Sep 23, 2016
plymouth
The medium sized ones seem on par with 5 alive and there great little rockets. Never have too many rockets just whip up another rack lol I've got 25 slots so if these are any good I'll be buying another pack.

Reactions: Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Shot the two above off tonight. Not too shabby for the price to be honest, beats any 1.4g rocket pack by miles.
They're great for the money, very good value :) couldn't get any in Taunton today but they had a great selection of cakes, naturally I picked up a few :D

Reactions: exeterpyro

cookwha

Peasant the 1st
Sep 23, 2016
plymouth
I've bought brothers omg, brothers Big show, brothers trifawkes and brothers crimson dynamo. Then skycrafter welcome to the jungle oh and a king rocket too lol. On top of that I've bought a load of stuff from buyology and lidl too lol. I'll have to upload a pic once it's all ready.

cookwha

Peasant the 1st
Sep 23, 2016
plymouth
I've bought brothers omg, brothers Big show, brothers trifawkes and brothers crimson dynamo. Then skycrafter welcome to the jungle oh and a king rocket too lol. On top of that I've bought a load of stuff from buyology and lidl too lol. I'll have to upload a pic once it's all ready.
And i forgot about merlins apprentice ha.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Very nice mate, all great pieces :) the picture will be a good one lol