Information Blackpool Championships Meet

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Reactions: AnthonyUKpyro

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
I'll come to Blackpool for a weekend, get a cheap b&b for Friday and Saturday and go home Sunday, eat pizza fish and chips etc during the day and meet up with you friendly lot for some tea and the evenings fun ;)

Reactions: SilberWirbel

AnthonyUKpyro

Royal Knight the 2nd
Feb 13, 2013
I'll come on 2nd weekend in September to the Blackpool world championship fireworks competition if that's convenient for forum members ;) I'll come down Friday book into a b&b get something to eat for tea, have a bit of fun on the prom, have a late supper after a walk thru Blackpool illuminations, get me head down then after a hearty breakfast, go out, have some more fun, have fish'n'chips or roast beef dinner at Wetherspoon's, ride some rides and meet up with you lot later for beers and tea and stake a good spot for the fireworks. ;)

Reactions: SilberWirbel

Pyrobrummie

ST Typo of the Year 2019 Winner!
Baronet the 3rd
Sep 6, 2018
Birmingham
I'll come on 2nd weekend in September to the Blackpool world championship fireworks competition if that's convenient for forum members ;) I'll come down Friday book into a b&b get something to eat for tea, have a bit of fun on the prom, have a late supper after a walk thru Blackpool illuminations, get me head down then after a hearty breakfast, go out, have some more fun, have fish'n'chips or roast beef dinner at Wetherspoon's, ride some rides and meet up with you lot later for beers and tea and stake a good spot for the fireworks. ;)
Fair play ant lol