Awan's Fireworks 2017

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

jimmywhizz

Noble the 1st
Nov 1, 2016
England
I see they have zombies from Hell at £13.95 Galactic have it listed for £34.99 they can't be selling that at a profit surely?

Can you get a day pass there? will we be likely to see Zombies from Hell at The Range This year?

Reactions: Metab alam

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
I see they have zombies from Hell at £13.95 Galactic have it listed for £34.99 they can't be selling that at a profit surely?

Can you get a day pass there? Well we be likely to see Zombies from Hell at The Range This year?
I've literally just seen on UKF R that you can't get a day pass any more unless you have evidence that you're a trader. Which tbh ties in with them not including VAT in their prices

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
I've literally just seen on UKF R that you can't get a day pass any more unless you have evidence that you're a trader. Which tbh ties in with them not including VAT in their prices
Somebody didn't try hard enough ;) But yes, Awan's are a trade warehouse in the same vein as Makro, Costco, JTF etc, people who have businesses or are traders can use these places.

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
Somebody didn't try hard enough ;) But yes, Awan's are a trade warehouse in the same vein as Makro, Costco, JTF etc, people who have businesses or are traders can use these places.
I'm sure you could haggle your way in if you really tried ;) I would try but it's a long way from me, even at those prices lol

Reactions: Si7

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
But do u need to buy everything in full cartons or singlea and anyone down that way have a card my interest is peaked

Somersetpyro

S-T Fireworks Guardian
Dec 16, 2013
Taunton
But do u need to buy everything in full cartons or singlea and anyone down that way have a card my interest is peaked
I believe you can do singles, although tbh mad I think you'd be far better off doing an online order rather than drive from Scotland for some cheap bright star :)

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
was looking at some of the Benwell and AF stuff they had and technically i could make the day of it to go down :D like i did with latifs haha :) :D
but still unsure on how i will get entry in to it even if i was buying singles anyone from birmingham know the ins and outs of awan ?? either that or a jtf run to newcastle

Reactions: Metab alam

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
Time too phone away up tommorow lol. But I can see why there restricting it too trade only aswell. Otherwise traders wouldn't have a chance too make a money. Because all the public will just buy it of them, unless that's what there intending too do.

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Serious help needed here guys im considering a run to awans next year for stuff i need answers to the following

1.do they do a day pass or will i need a trade card or someone from here

2.do all fireworks need to be ordered in cartons or can theses be purchased as singles both 1.3g and 1.4g

3. Any minimum and maximum spendature limits

4.can if needed i pre-order stuff from then for when i would go down

Would be looking at a 500 ish budget and when your getting armageddon 500 shots 30 quid cheaper than eniwere else and 2 packs of warhawks for 15 its a no brainer

PyroMitchiac

Peasant
Oct 11, 2017
Midlands
Serious help needed here guys im considering a run to awans next year for stuff i need answers to the following

1. They used to have a day pass when I went.. Now its apparently strictly trade.

2. They have to be brought in the cartons as it's a trade warehouse and don't deal in singles unless it's changed since I last went

3. NO LIMIT ETC

4. Not sure

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Thanks mitch that sucks they dont do day pass or singles i knew the did last year but guessing theyve changed it all this year

Si7

Noble the 3rd
Oct 7, 2012
Went twice this year, both times using a day pass.

Fireworks can be bought in singles, if you look at the price list, 'Normal Price' is the price for a single item. 'Awan BP' is the price for a case (Awan BP = Bulk Pack, or case/carton) The single item is slightly more expensive than buying by the case.

No minimum order.

Not pre-ordered before, it's something that might be beneficial in future.

There's a Facebook group in the pipeline for Awan next year for interested parties, we now have trade cards in the group so the day pass confusion is a thing of the past.

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
It’s funny how some suggested they don’t do one day passes no more it’s dont matter anyways, by the time they smack on the vat, it’s similar too latifs lol. It’s might be excluded.

Maddog

Esquire the 6th
Oct 6, 2012
glasgow
Think latifs is still way dearer as you need to buy 2 of everything basically

And sweet si7

Deffo looking at awans as the supplier next year for a substantial budget and it seems to be the cheapest around by a long shot even factoring fuel costs in

Keep me upsated

Metab alam

Noble the 3rd
Nov 7, 2016
Birmingham
I was compar8ng the big boss barrage pack, but I was wrong too say latifs are similarly prices except for the one item I purchased which I felt great about. other than that there prices are ridiculously low. They even had absolute in this year.

Im surely am gutted, had someone goin too register with awan last month. They asked them what business do you have. They said a car auto shop, they said what will ypu be buying from awan then, which I found quite strange and rude. But the guy was probably fobbin me off as he knew I wanted fireworks lol. Well rather than relying on people it’s time too phone them direct which I did last year, as was told too produce a firework licence lmaooo :confused: I gave up, but I didn’t put up a good fight either probably didn’t want too. But anyways, I’m kinda over the chinease brands, I moving onto the euro brands like klasek and Jorge. There top notch :p. All I need is a broade war and a dum bum for New Years lol. And bits and bobs. Lol