Asda Fireworks 2019

Gaz

Administrator
Sovereign the 6th
Haha you’re right about that mate but you know what it’s like.....once the leaflets start rolling in and you start to see what other people are buying, the temptation is just too much to resist :cool:
Too right, I can see me doing exactly the same thing. It's not going to end well i fear lol
This is why I'm hiding away.. without much success. :unsure:

Vladster

Esquire the 4th
Temptation is a killer especially when u try to constrain funds I'm glad the range are offering a cheap deal as it's gonna help me out massively
I know what you mean mate. I tried to restrain myself as things were pretty tight as i was in hard save mode for my jolly's but that Galactic sale was just too much lol....i’m sure you’ll get your pyro fix this year bud (y)

Too right, I can see me doing exactly the same thing. It's not going to end well i fear lol
It always ends well mate....once you’ve got yer paws on all that lovely pyro, you’ll soon forget how much you’ve spent.....the missus might have a different view but hey ho lol

This is why I'm hiding away.. without much success. :unsure:
Your just delaying the inevitable pal....I’m sure the lovely Raven wont mind too much :cool:

I must admit, i do love a pyro leaflet.....give me that over any book or magazine any day of the week lol
Remember back in the day before supermarkets were so prominent in fireworks sales and there was no leaflets? Don't know how I ever survived.

I remember as a child dragging my mam around the local high street to every little newsagent and corner shop that sold them. Always got goosebumps when I seen the posters in the windows.

That's a nice looking display. ASDA do have some interesting stuff at reasonable prices this year.
I've never had the Enchanted so will deffo pick one up this year.

For any rap fans of the 80s , if they are going to call their shotubes furious five they should consider calling their finale cake Grandmaster flash