Arthur “Two Sheds” Jackson

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

Judge Mental

Peasant the 1st
Sep 24, 2018
Sutton Coldfield
A thread title for the older generation.

In fact, I’ve already got 2 sheds and 3 bike style storage units. Not entirely pyro related I assure you ... and the authorities!

But totally run out of space. So, had a great idea ... pop around to the shed builders next door and get a new shed knocked up. Problem is the lead time is at least 4 weeks. Meantime I have to find somewhere to chuck yesterday’s purchases.

F16415E3-DD52-4C6C-A4D7-EF9196A25552.jpeg

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
Mar 15, 2016
A thread title for the older generation.

In fact, I’ve already got 2 sheds and 3 bike style storage units. Not entirely pyro related I assure you ... and the authorities!

But totally run out of space. So, had a great idea ... pop around to the shed builders next door and get a new shed knocked up. Problem is the lead time is at least 4 weeks. Meantime I have to find somewhere to chuck yesterday’s purchases.

View attachment 7024
Wouldn't mind seeing the contents of the total FX selection box, I think it's a box on the chair.

Joe ciabatti

Baronet
Jan 12, 2017
London
Be interesting to see how the new total fx compares to the old boxes as they were a bit over dressed. Proof is in the firing though... that Jupiter on the other hand is very good!

Reactions: Duskyfuse