Any Firework Related Questions

Neil...

Peasant the 1st
I'm going in the next few weeks it says it's in stock online but if it's not I'm not to bother I will just get somthing off like the magnum series
If it says 'in stock' on the website, then it will be, but not necessarily in the shop. Although FH & HS are definitely in the shop. ;)

Always best to contact beforehand however, to make sure the owner is there, as it is school holidays, so family time...

Does anyone know what flash harry and happy shepherd are like from celtic as I'm going to Blackpool pleasure beach soon and might call in to blackpool fireworks after to pick them up
Flash Harry is awesome, i've had 5 or 6 of them now, one of my favourite small cakes :) as for a finale, Celtic's Spiders Web or China Star are both massive, Hallmark Roar is also a great cake that would do the job too, but you would need 25m for those :)

Flash Harry is awesome, i've had 5 or 6 of them now, one of my favourite small cakes :) as for a finale, Celtic's Spiders Web or China Star are both massive, Hallmark Roar is also a great cake that would do the job too, but you would need 25m for those :)
That's ok I'm hoping to borrow a field of a friend who has a farm and thanks for all the help

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
Has anyone had the Bright Star Party box recently, I've not has it for some years and I think the contents may have change since then

Duskyfuse

Peasant the 2nd
Has anyone had the Bright Star Party box recently, I've not has it for some years and I think the contents may have change since then
I have not fired the Party box recently although do consider it to be Bright Star's best value box. If you want a high quality selection box have you considered either Jonathans Fireworks or Evolution Fireworks?

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
I had it last year but haven't fired it yet. I have posted a pic of the contents. It's definitely a decent box especially if you don't have too much space to fire in and even better if you can get it around the £25 mark. :)

Attachments

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
I have not fired the Party box recently although do consider it to be Bright Star's best value box. If you want a high quality selection box have you considered either Jonathans Fireworks or Evolution Fireworks?
Yeah, Ive ordered the Jupiter & venus selection boxes along with the Zeus Andromeda selection. Wanted the Party selection cos its a bit quieter then the others and it was my favourite S/B :)

FATKAT24

Baronet the 2nd
I had it last year but haven't fired it yet. I have posted a pic of the contents. It's definitely a decent box especially if you don't have too much space to fire in and even better if you can get it around the £25 mark. :)
Thanks for the pic of the box, contents do look the same as I remember, will definitely be picking one those up