Aldi fireworks 2019

Vladster

Esquire the 4th
Thanks for the leaflet (y)

I’m gonna pick up a Pinky Blinder, Ready Steady Go box and the Blasting Barrels....not a bad little haul for under 20 notes :cool:

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
I will definitely be picking up a pinky blinder and ready steady go... Let's just hope aldi are ready to go come the 15th and don't loose the cabinet keys again! :rolleyes:

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
Let's start taking bets on which store will leave you hanging at the till while running around looking for someone who has the keys (then when that person is found they realise its actually the wrong keys) :ROFLMAO: my money is on aldi lol

Let's start taking bets on which store will leave you hanging at the till while running around looking for someone who has the keys (then when that person is found they realise its actually the wrong keys) :ROFLMAO: my money is on aldi lol
Tesco is always the worst round here. Not got anything from there for a long time but it was a 25 minute wait the last time I did!

Asda and Morrison’s have always been the worst for me. They’ll take ages to find the keys and if they don’t have the item in the cabinet they never bother going to the store rooms to fetch it.

Lidl and Aldi take a while but they’ve always had what I asked for every year without fail.

Jezzadw

Baronet the 3rd
My local What store has the cabinets all up and ready but as they're in the foyer no Pyro in there as yet, just a sign on them stating selling from 15th.

Pyrobrummie

Baronet the 3rd
I've had trouble with all the supermarkets but aldi was especially bad last year as I waited 25 mins then only to be told that the person with the keys wasn't in store! Tbf as I say all the supermarkets have kept me waiting in the past especially when you go in on the 15th or a couple of days after as they definitely aren't used to people asking to purchase pyro lol. The range however have always been pretty damn good and are usually ready as soon as you requested what you want.

I just can't see big boom being that great value? £60 for a 19 pack. When zooming in there's apollo rockets (naf I recall?) and a comet bomb (Single shot tube but a bit more timid than the 5 for £5 tubes, according to the box there's 3 of these).

Rockets 50p value each = £2.
Shot tubes, 75p (As not as good as the 5 for £5 packs) = £2.25

So 12 fireworks for £55.75?

It really depends what the multishots are like as TNT are notorious for promoting selection boxes with multishot cakes that are actually total crap ("Party time" cake for example. 6 flare shots that could easily have been packed into a candle).

If people can get to Salisbury and are thinking of buying TNT from supermarkets, I would advise them to go to "The rocket box" which is 1 of only 2 official TNT shops in the UK. Their leaflet should be out soon and they usually have some awesome deals: (Last years leaflet)