Weco Fireworks Air Bombs

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Register now

aquila

Noble
Oct 22, 2016
sunderland
Available as a set of 4 for £3.99 from Lidl http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=37870&ar=10
Weco Airbombs.jpg
Not to be confused with the classic single-shot airbombs, which were banned in 2004, this set of shot tubes launch a classic star burst into the air with an assortment of effects including glitter, crackle and coloured stars. Last Thursday I had the joy of igniting a set alongside a similar set of Bright Star 'Star Busters' which I bought from The Range. In comparison to the Star Busters, the shot tubes came with ground spikes so that they didn't need to be buried (or glued to a plank of wood) for stability. They also had a significant advantage over noise. The aerial bang was impressively loud in a small garden, and it's also worth pointing out the launch charge was nearly equally loud.

For the price, I would have hoped for a set of 5, but the value is still there coming in at just under a pound for each shot, although for a few quid more you could also settle for a cake with multiple similar shots such as Bright Star's Mighty Atom or Jewel Of The Nile.
3.5/5 stars from me.