1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Looking to keep upto date with fireworks and everything else? Try our facebook page.

Why not sign up Free (Like us !)

The 'what Fireworks I Have Purchased Today' Thread 2017

Discussion in 'Fireworks Chat And Discussion' started by jimmywhizz, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Vladster

Vladster Royal Knight the 3rd

Very nice @Jezzadw

I'm loving the fact a few of us have already bought or are in the process of buying their stash for this year :D

2. Jezzadw

Jezzadw Noble

This year is one of those are they or aren't they with the old BS stock so I took the plunge and had some good offers.

3. Vladster

Vladster Royal Knight the 3rd

I agree, although i do think there will be a few deals here and there in the coming months on any remaining BS stock. Like you though, i decided to buy now rather than wait and see what happens and i'm glad i did tbh.

Jezzadw likes this.
  4. Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro Sovereign the 2nd

@Jezzadw great stuff, the celtic bits are fantastic quality, as are the cube fountains and small brothers cakes. And those Pyromania are surprisingly very powerful, top cakes :)

5. rikky shah

rikky shah Peasant

Bought from blackpoolfireworks shop. Really nice guy called Niel. I was lucky enough that he was doing a run down to london.

Bit of a magnum shop this time. All for £265!

4 x hawaiian palms
    2 x molecular mayhem
    BOGOF evening Jewels
    BOGOF seattle sensation
    1 blue star eruption mine
    1 the great sphinx
    1 moroccan sunrise
    1 x the three amigos

20170310_130239.jpg

Rich, Vladster and gaz like this.
  6. Somersetpyro

Very nice @rikky shah, great selection for the price too :)

7. jimmywhizz

jimmywhizz Peasant the 1st

Is the great sphinx the same as Pharoes fire? If not I may have to add an extra purchase!

8. Somersetpyro

Different effects I think, they're both 100 shot but I'm sure there's an effect variation of some sort :)

jimmywhizz likes this.