1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Looking to keep upto date with fireworks and everything else? Try our facebook page.

Why not sign up Free (Like us !)

Other Occasions4u 240 Bright White Led Icicle Lights

Discussion in 'Christmas Indoor & Outdoor Lights' started by Dan12, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dan12

Dan12 Royal Knight the 1st

240 Icicle Lights

RRP: £15

I bought these from poundworld+ last year during the sales for the bargain price of £7.49! These are brilliant and exactly the same as the snowtime ones I bought for £20 before christmas.

They come with 8 settings, and remember your setting too so you dont have to keep changing the mode.
    20150925_120740.jpg 20150925_120753.jpg

gaz likes this.
  2. Somersetpyro

Somersetpyro Sovereign the 2nd

They look very decent for the price :)

Dan12 likes this.
  3. gaz

gaz Administrator Sovereign the 2nd

Very nice Dan.

Dan12 likes this.
  4. zephieish

zephieish Moderator Wizard

These seem great value, i'm looking for a replacement set for the outside to go along the guttering on front of the house.

gaz likes this.
  5. Dan12

Dan12 Royal Knight the 1st

Yeah, I bought the exact same ones (differently branded, but there deffinitly the same, same modern plug which ive never seen before on lights etc) for £20 and thought they were a bargain but for £15 there a steal. For the £7.50 I paid after christmas they were amazing! Thats why I got 3 boxes lol.

For anyone looking for one of these stores this year, its worth a look, you need to find a poundworld but the Extra version;

Poundworld Plus: Find Your Nearest Store