1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Seasonal Traditions forum -- Home to all of the UK seasons

You are currently viewing the forum as a Guest which means certain areas of the site are not accessible to you such as posting, chat room. By joining the free seasonal forum you will have access to all of these features as well as the ability to interact with one of the most vibrant online communities on the web. Registration only takes 1 minute and is absolutely free, so come join the forum today!

If you are a registered member and have forgotten your password DO NOT REGISTER A NEW USERNAME! Please use the Password Reset Page to have a new password sent to your e-mail address.

If you have any difficulty registering or logging in, please contact us.

aldi fireworks 2013

Discussion in 'Supermarket Fireworks' started by jackstanley, Sep 24, 2013.

1. jackstanley

jackstanley Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
  2. gaz

gaz Administrator Staff Member

Nothing yet jack..... but it will not be long from now before we all know :)
  3. fazer11

fazer11 Administrator Staff Member

I think it will be TNT again this year but I could be wrong :)
  4. Pyrotechnic

Pyrotechnic Member

In the past Aldi used to stock Weco. They have been with TNT for the past few years though, maybe they'll revert back to Weco (fingers crossed). Their range was good, Blockbuster cake, pack of 30 good rockets, cake selection box, Fire pack, Cyber bag, and a smaller individual cake. Along with 1970s sparklers.
  5. AnthonyUKpyro

AnthonyUKpyro Member

As much as we might want it I think Aldi will stick mainly to TNT. Lidl, being german on the other hand, has probably got an exclusive deal with Weco Pyrotecknik GmBh Eitorf Germany to supply them with Weco Feuerwerk products for the UK market. :)
  6. jackstanley

jackstanley Member

Still waiting for a reply from customer service :mad:
  7. fazer11

fazer11 Administrator Staff Member

I emailed them a few weeks ago and I couldn't get anything out of them. They normally advertise their fireworks around now so keep a look out on there website :).
  8. Darkcake12

Darkcake12 Guest

Aldi normally bring something that is along the lines of the year before so I hope they will do something new this year and if anyone has a leaflet please post an image
  9. jampyro911

jampyro911 New Member

They will all soon be on there website :rolleyes::rolleyes:;);)
  10. PyroBoris

PyroBoris Member

Hey Ant, I think Aldi is German as well!

:D
  11. AnthonyUKpyro

AnthonyUKpyro Member

The German, Central and Western European Aldi stores tend to stock Weco fireworks for New Year's Eve mainly. Aldi stores in the United Kingdom for Nov 5 tend to have the poor man's firework brand TNT which is rather variable;some pieces are pretty good, but at the same time many are not quite so good.

I think Lidl in the UK seem to bagged the rights to sell Weco Feuerwerk products here which is why you are seeing them every year in Lidl UK stores only. :)
  12. BigBrother

BigBrother Active Member

There brouchure will be in store next week stock week after
  13. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member

14. jackstanley

jackstanley Member

15. Darkcake12

Darkcake12 Guest

Anyone have a leaflet
  16. just1boronut

just1boronut Member

I got a large pack of tnt rockets last year (impulse buy) they were mediocre at best think I paid £20-30 ????
    could have got something decent for that
  17. Darkcake12

Darkcake12 Guest

Absouloutly outrages this is what aldi said to me on fb Hi is there any info on when the fireworks wtill be online aldis reply Hi Kamran,
    Our firework range will be available online soon, so please keep checking back.
    Thanks,
    Aldi UK Facebook Team my reply Is there a date aldis reply Hi Kamran, please keep checking back! Thanks, Aldi UK Facebook Team.
  18. jackstanley

jackstanley Member

Not impressed whit ther range ther is no sliver lynx selection box some good prices
    https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/tuesday-15th-october/
    :shy::(
  19. jay

jay Member

why are they saying star rider rockets are new? they stocked them in 2011 but for £2 less
  20. gaz

gaz Administrator Staff Member

Oh so they updated as well